In my last post which you can read here I introduced a three minute video on schizophrenia which can be used to learn about what schizophrenia is and some of it’s main symptoms. You can access the video here. In this post I will discuss three ideas to use that three minute video as a resource for develop a group learning activity for a group or team of people.
Idea one – watch and present
- Get each person in the group to wastch the video before they come asnd write down a summary of what they learnt from it.
- Get all of them together in s group and ask everyone to say one thing they learnt from the video.
- As they all say thgthge one thing they learnt write it down in flipchart paper.
- After they finish reasreasd back to them the lessons they presented.
- Discussing the video in this way will help them remember some key points from the video.
In my next post I will discuss the second idea.